Friday, July 20, 2012

Recycled Plastic Bottle ..Napkin Holder and Organizer

I think i have plenty of ideas about recycling Plastic Bottle....I have more projects to go...
i cannot stop imagining something about what to create on a plastic bottle......
for the mean time i will make more plastic bottle  crafts ..

here are some crafts,that  i just made recently.....this ideas are requested by my daughter....but my daughter did not expect that i would going to use a plastic bottle..she just smile on it..after she saw....







I used materials...

Water Bottle...2liter...
scissors ..and cutter
adhesive glue
food clay creation.
some lace ,tassel.ribbon,artificial flowers..button,color paint,sticker,

...just cut the part of the bottle were the napkin should be insert and out,,.. like what i did...measure the part you suppose to cut...or you can use a pen or ruler........
and for the cover cup...i attached an stretchable elastic garter..watch my video to see the image
and then you can make some decoration on it..that`s all.

and now my daughter have a cute napkin holder..i made , mine too lolz..


related topic ..watch my video making....to see the image and results

VIDEO FOOTAGE of this project....click the image below......

I used my new Camera...OLYMPUS E-PL2....shot below...dramatic shot and soft touch





No comments:

Post a Comment